Complete this Application ONLY if you are seeking employment with NEXUS Summer Programs and are currently enrolled in college with a classification of Freshman year or higher. Job Requirements:
- Some experience with teens, teaching or camp counseling.
- Must Pass Criminal/Child Background Check.
- Superior event execution and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to participate in potentially strenuous physical activity.
- Experience with managing events, preferred.
Salary: $1000 (1099 - Contractor for NEXUS Summer Program, llc)
Supervisor: Operations Liaison Director (OLD).
The Production Assistant (PA) serves as the “go to” support for the Operations Liaison Director in the daily operations of the program. He/she is responsible for managing the setup and tear-down of all daily activities. These tasks include working with staff and event planning coordinator to ensure materials and rooms are setup and ready for students and guests at each session. Stocking the classrooms and dorms with snacks for the participants. Traveling ahead to coordinate smooth welcoming for all field trips in collaboration with the Operations Liaison Director. Making sure all a/v equipment is ready for all guest presenters and instructors. Additional tasks assigned by Operations Liaison Director. Must be able to lift 40lbs.