Complete this Application ONLY if you've completed a minimum of two-years of undergraduate studies and you are currently enrolled or have graduated from an accredited American college/university.
- Knowledge and previous experience teaching/ facilitating step classes
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be responsible, reliable and punctual
- Commit to schedule provided by Nexus Summer Program
- Must be over 18 years old
Hourly Rate: $25 (1099 Contractor for NEXUS Summer Program, llc)
Step Master – will teach student groups of 25-50 high school students the skills necessary for stepping. Have the ability to produce rhythms and sounds through a mixture of footsteps, spoken word, and hand claps. Choreograph a full routine and teach step techniques such as; warm-up, transitional steps, sections, and placement, to students. Lead all rehearsals in preparation for final presentation. Create an environment of active and genuine learning by employing a range of teaching strategies that meet the needs of all students which include both females and males.